BUBBLEPACK is the universal battery designed for medium and small camera applications which can easily be used also with handheld and DSC cameras and also with shoulder mounts.
It features several possibility for installation:
- under a camera body, where a handy sliding mechanism has been provided for fast detachment. The whole arrangement can all be mounted on a tripod.
- with the convenient V-bracket adapter BPVB, can be installed similarly to a V-Lock battery, for example on a shoulder mount support system.
- through the belt mount adapter BPBM, can be hooked to the belt and used with more freedom.
It provides 4 simultaneous outputs for powering cameras, onboard lights and other devices:
- 2 x nominal 14.8V through standard D-TAP connectors, referred as Port #1 and #2
- 2 x regulated 8.4V or 11.1V user selectable through dedicated BTAP connectors, referred as Port #3 and #4
Wide choice of cables and adapters available for rigging to a variety of cameras and solutions.
4 LED gauge for displaying remaining power.
Uses 65Wh high quality Li-ion cells for prolonged lifetime.
Dedicated charger provided for 2hr fast charging.
In the box:
1x Adapter Rail
- Output #1: 14.8V nominal, not regulated (10.8V ~ 16.8V)
- Output #2: 14.8V nominal, not regulated (10.8V ~ 16.8V)
- Output #3: regulated 8.4V or 11.1V, user selectable
- Output #4: regulated 8.4V or 11.1V, user selectable
- Voltage selector for Port #3 and #4 (8.4V or 11.1V)
- LED display and test button for capacity check
- Threaded hole for tripod mount
- Adapter base with rail locking mechanism to avoid camera shake
|BUBBPLEPACK Operator Manual – Version:1.0 (420.72 KB)||BUBBLEPACK operator manual in English|
|BUBBLEPACK Transport Certificate – Version:1.0 (693.08 KB)||UN38.3 IATA Transport declaration for BUBBLEPACK|
|MSDS – Version:1.1 (81.45 KB)||Material Safety Data Sheet for batteries|
|IATA Li-Ion Air Transport guide – Version:2014 (121.94 KB)||2014 update of the IATA air transport regulations for rechargeable lithium ion, with a dedicated focus on BLUESHAPE batteries range|